Táto časť nie je lokalizovaná
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x] course
- Storage administration experience with block or file storage devices
Completion of the VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage [v6.x] course or equivalent experience with vSAN is desirable.
The course presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling:
- Use VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Create and manage VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers, clusters, hosts, and virtual machines
- Create and modify a standard switch
- Connect a VMware ESXi™ host to NAS, iSCSI, or Fibre Channel storage
- Create a VMware vSphere® VMFS datastore
- Use a wizard or a template to create a virtual machine
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
If you cannot complete all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x] and VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage [V6.x] courses before enrolling in VMware vSAN: Production Operations.