Táto časť nie je lokalizovaná
Over the past few years non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, have exploded in popularity. This specialized type of blockchain-backed token has already revolutionized the world of art and collectibles, content distribution, media and publishing, gaming, and more! In the near future expect NFTs to disrupt areas such as supply chain management, healthcare, education, employment, the public sector, and social media! The unique ability of NFTs to create digital representations of real-world assets opens up an amazing set of solution possibilities and new avenues for discovery.
In this course, you’ll learn about:
- What is Blockchain?
- NFTs are build on blockchain technology. Learn all about what blockchain is, how is works, and why decentralized ledgers provide the ideal platform for NFT technologies.
- Some Crypto Basics
- NFTs are a part of the larger world of blockchain-based tokens and coins. In this section you’ll learn the basic fundamentals of digital coins, tokens, and currencies. Understanding these basic foundational concepts will give you a strong base to build NFT expertise upon.
- The History of Blockchain
- Learn all about where blockchain and NFT technology came from, how it evolved to its current state, and what the future looks like!
- Non-Fungible Tokens
- In this section you’ll take a deep-dive look at NFT technology, the various standards involved, and some of the amazing unexplored potential of NFTs such as non-transferability.
- NFT Marketplaces
- Learn about all the major NFT marketplaces and popular offerings. This section will help you understand what the world of NFTs looks like and how they’re currently being used.
- The ERC-721 Standard
- In this section you’ll learn all about the ERC-721 standard, an Ethereum standard that defines how NFTs must be constructed and how they operate. After this section you’ll be an expert at the technology behind NFTs.
- The Regulatory Landscape
- In the final course section, you’ll learn about the current regulatory landscape as well as some practical considerations and decision points that should be addressed by those launching or supporting an NFT.
If you’ve been wondering what NFTs are, how they work, and why they’re so hot right now, as well as what it takes to build your own this is the course for you!