Táto časť nie je lokalizovaná
Attendees will learn the skills to develop, implement, test, and deploy EIP-based applications using Camel. Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing through one or more processors and endpoints
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow.
- Components used to create endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting messages.
Course content summary
- Introduce Camel
- Create routes
- Transform data
- Route with Java Beans
- Implement representational state transfer (REST) services
- Deploy Camel routes
- Implement transactions
- Implement parallel processing